Shrimp Potato and Veggie Salad
This salad evolved out of leftover ingredients that were straggling behind in the refrigerator, and I’m so glad the idea of this salad came to mind!
SERVINGS: 2 for a meal, 4 for pre-dinner salad
Ingredients for salad
• 1 pound grilled protein (can be shrimp, chicken, grilled beef etc…)
• 1/2 pound cooked asparagus
• 1/2 pound boiled potatoes, cut into cubes
• 1/2 pound boiled green beans
• 1 zucchini, chopped
• 1 carrot, peeled and grated
• 1 roasted bell pepper, small diced
• 1/2 red onion, small diced
Ingredients for dressing
• juice of 1 fresh lemon
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• celtic sea salt (optional)
• fresh ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (or herbs de provence)
Put salad ingredients into a large bowl. Use tongs to mix ingredients. Chill in refrigerator.
Combine ingredients for dressing in a blender. Blend on high speed for 10 seconds to emulsify.
Drizzle over chilled salad.