Every so often, this is a must-have snack! Although it might look excessive, it's actually nutrient and protein loaded! Simple enough to make in just a few minutes, you can enjoy it for breakfast or snack.
- 1 can of whole fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of your choice berries
- 2 teaspoons of grass fed gelatin
- 2 teaspoons of white or black chia seeds (I used white here)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 cup of your choice chopped fruit
- 2 Pure Fresh Donuts, optional
Makes 2 servings
1). Pour coconut milk, berries, gelatin, chia seeds and maple syrup into a high speed blender. Blend on high power until frothy. The pudding will thicken immediately. You can chill or eat at room temperature. Pour into serving bowls. Garnish with fresh fruit and donuts.