Cashew Choco Latte
Some healthy Pure Fresh Donuts and a cup of my Cashew Choco Latte are a perfect way to kickstart my day! My Cashew Choco Latte is made with Illy coffee, cashews, raw cacao powder, grass fed butter, gelatin, and you choose, either maca or grassfed whey powder. It provides the right amount of healthy fats and protein to sustain you for hours!
Ingredients - Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup your choice milk (I use full fat coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup soaked cashews (soaking in water for 2 hours before use provides a smoother & creamier drink)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter
- 2 teaspoons grass fed gelatin (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grass fed whey protein or maca powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1). Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Drink hot or or pour over ice.