Green Tea Panna Cotta
Green Tea + Coconut! Get your antioxidants and healthy fats in one shot! This luxurious and simple recipe requires just a few ingredients and takes just a few minutes! It's a great little dessert for your dinner parties or to stock the fridge with as your go-to snack.
- 2 cans whole fat coconut milk or 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons grass fed gelatin
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder (add a bit more if you want a deeper green color)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite fresh fruit toppings
1). Add coconut milk, gelatin, maple syrup and matcha green tea powder to blender. Pulse until creamy. Pour into prepared molds.
2). Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3). Top with your favorite fresh fruit. Serve.