Kelp Noodle Yakisoba
- 2 cups of your choice vegetables (steamed or sauteed)
- 8 oz of Shirataki noodles (or 8 oz of your choice noodles)
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses or pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of gluten-free ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of raw coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons of raw coconut sugar
- fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
1). Drain and rinse noodles. Set aside.
2). Prepare your choice vegetables according to your cooking preference. Set aside.
3). Combine Worcestershire sauce, pomegranate molasses, ketchup, coconut aminos and coconut sugar in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds. Adjust sweetness to your liking.
4). Pour sauce into a large bowl and add your choice of noodles and your choice of vegetables. Use clean hands to toss ingredients. Make sure everything is evenly coated.
5). Plate and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.