Pineapple Lime & Cucumber Spa Water
Now that the heat is here, I'm making sure we stay hydrated throughout the day with some kind of flavored fusion Spa water. Today I made Pineapple Lime & Cucumber water which is said to help improve digestion, fight inflammation, etc...It really does make me feel so good throughout the day! A quick tip: Wash your fruit very well because it will be in the water and you don't want any gunky stuff in there!
- 2 cups of diced fresh pineapple
- 2 limes, cut into wedges or slices
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon of filtered or spring water
- Divide the cut up fruit and veggies into the jars you want to fill up.
- Pour water into jars. The fruit will float up. Refrigerate. Sip throughout the day.
- Jars of infused Spa Water will keep (and the natural flavors will increase) in refrigerator for 3 days.